Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Hilarious.

I love text based games like this.
I shit myself before the game even started first try :P

New Divide (DJQ & LT Remix) New Divide (DJQ & LT Remix)

Dear God....

This is some quality Electro House tuneage right here. Where did you get the little "oh" sample from? If I'm not mistaken its the same, or similar to the one in Dave Darrell's Children Club Remix. What program are you using?

I absolutely hate linkin park, but I am giving you 10/10 for the production values in this masterpiece. 5 hours? Really? That's nuts!

DJ-Qwamii responds:

Thanks. YES! You are true with that. Like the one is Dave Darell's. It's from a house sample pack. I'm using FL Studio. :D

Yeah 5 hours. :b

Children (Awake Remix) Children (Awake Remix)

Almost there

The bass wobble needs to be much more prominent. Add some sort of compression in whatever program you are using. It should be the focal point of a dubstep song. Also, modulate some frequency shifts in the bassline. You can fade it in at a higher frequency, and then drop the frequency when you want it to fully hit. A dubstep bassline needs to sound thick and heavy, which sadly this doesn't.

Dude, do this, and this will be a perfect 10 out of 10 and a completely genre-bending dubstep song to boot.

Rawrthaas responds:

As much as I want to fix the wobble, I wouldn't be able to upload a revised version because the song was used in a flash :\

Lumbunga Lumbunga

"Nice little loop"

I like the sound, but you need more variation in that one synth line, that overall stands out as the biggest weak point. Stretch this shit out into a song, this could be a really great latin house song.